E. Rivers Elementary is one of Atlanta’s oldest schools. Opened in 1917, the original school burned down in 1949, with the present building built between 1951 to 1952. E. Rivers serves the South Buckhead communities of Loring Heights, Ardmore Park, Brookwood Hills, Underwood Hills, Collier Hills, Peachtree Hills, Colonial Homes. E. Rivers Elementary feeds Sutton Middle School and North Atlanta High School.
E. Rivers Elementary, an Atlanta Public School
Temporary Location: 4360 Powers Ferry Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30327
404-802-7050 Principal, Mr. Matt Rogers